Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Bears Match thread  (Read 6164 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: Bears Match thread
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2022, 10:32:11 PM »
Hopwood he can’t tackle and how often do you want him to have bad kicks. He is a liability
Totally agree. I’ve said it on numerous threads and nobody will convince me other wise he isn’t good enough. Another poster said “he has some good kicks as well” well I’m sorry but a 50% kick rate is not good enough!! He can’t tackle is 50/50 at best under the high ball. It’s no coincidence that our best run of results has come while he was suspended

You see the world very much in black and white. Either or.

However, it’s always shades of grey.

But you’ve got your beliefs…and you’re only looking for evidence to back them up.
I’ve paid £50 to watch that load of crap. I hope there are more than a few harsh spoken in that changing room. I would also like Lee to come out and public criticise the whole team for that performance. Jacob isn’t good enough, my opinion and I’m sticking to it, Robson needs Putting in the bench, Stooke needs a rest and hurry back Shields and Frost. Piss poor, piss poor, piss poor , piss poor.

Let's pass the hat round, collect fifty quid and cheer up Covkid40😭😭😭
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Andywasp50

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2022, 12:34:24 AM »
No point putting Jacob at 10 if we're not going to play off 10. We've hardly seen Charlie with the ball because Dan in particular hasn't been feeding him.

Atkinson was nowhere for most of the game. He offers Dan nothing to work with and no support. Robson was energised and doing everything he could to get some creativity but was on his own - you can’t blame the 9 for not having a 10 to play alongside. He doesn’t stop becoming the best 9 in the Prem overnight. Atkinson was absolutely atrocious and Umaga was a different level creatively. Blackett’s Atkinson blind spot is becoming a problem.

Andywasp50

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2022, 12:41:16 AM »
Cost me £50 too if you’re having a whip round :D

Westy68

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2022, 01:29:30 AM »
I’m just so glad we waited months for all our injured players to come back

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2022, 09:29:56 AM »
The last few matches, without him, have shown that Brad, is probably the most important player we have.

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2022, 10:21:01 AM »
The last few matches, without him, have shown that Brad, is probably the most important player we have.

Agree, he is the emotional leader we need, but, Joe will be retained as captain, because ... Sometimes you can understand why decisions are made, but know they are maybe not the best, not the one that would be made in the cold light of day.

But, we do not have an on field decision maker, a master tactician, the wise head. Maybe Burger will be that man?

We currently look like a disparate bring yer boots band of unrelated quality players. We are far less than the sum of our parts.