Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wasps v Toulouse... a little help please  (Read 1686 times)

UlsterWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Wasps v Toulouse... a little help please
« on: October 01, 2018, 09:49:03 AM »
Hi Folks,

I am bringing my 10 yo son over to the Toulouse match from Northern Ireland on Dec 8th He is a and Ulster and Wasps nut and a player for Ballyclare RFC, and cant wait to see them in action. 

Where is the best area for kids to sit?  Also is there an pre or post match meet and greet where he can meet some of the players etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Wasps v Toulouse... a little help please
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 10:04:22 AM »
Kids sit pretty much everywhere, so price, view of the pitch and availability are your only concerns. Where to meet the players? Near the players entrance. If you see a map of the stadium, the players enter via a door where the South stand meets the West stand. Be at the foot of the steps, to the right of the steps as you look at them.

UlsterWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 10:17:39 AM »
Kids sit pretty much everywhere, so price, view of the pitch and availability are your only concerns. Where to meet the players? Near the players entrance. If you see a map of the stadium, the players enter via a door where the South stand meets the West stand. Be at the foot of the steps, to the right of the steps as you look at them.

Great stuff, may thanks

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 10:45:04 AM »
Hope you have a great trip. Yes, a few players from both teams will often stay around for a bit after a game, if you go to the front you have the best chance. They always seem happy to have a picture taken with the kids and I am sure adults as well. As said, either side of the tunnel is the best chance, I have seen them go all around, but not always. I am pretty sure that you could get into block A after a game even if seated elsewhere, but sods law might mean you get stopped for some reason, unlikely though.

The other chance to meet players is at the bottom of the steps outside of the atrium at the south end (dual carriageway side). The players go in under steps there and you can see them go in and out from there, obviously they are more likely to stop on the way out. The way in is more a cheer them in thing and they sometimes publish a time frame when they arrive. Injured players and family often go in and out there as well, my daughter's screen saver is still of her and Cips when we saw him on his way out and asked if he would mind having a photo, he couldn't have been more patient with us.