Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Have Wasps got the squad depth for late bid for Gallagher Premiership top four?  (Read 1002 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Good summary of where we are.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
BUT who is actually fit and available??
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
BUT who is actually fit and available??

Jones is no help with Alfie and Joe. Will he play them (probably Joe more likely than Alfie) and if not, do we get either back to do anything other than the Captain's run? Joe's mature enough to handle it but it can't be doing Alfie's morale any good. They're both first choice for us and if Jones doesn't play them, then they are missing game time of which both are short.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Westy68

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Absolutely shocked that Bassett has only scored 1 try in 20 games, that is very poor.

It's just a case of partnerships, which are pretty much all new, need to start jelling.

For me the 10 position is our biggest problem, both Charlie and Jacob are just too inconsistent. Not sure Jacob will ever be 1st choice premiership quality, hope he proofs me wrong. Charlie I think can but that's not for a couple of seasons. We need a 10 who can have more control on the game.

The back row is a really difficult call on who will be 6,7 and 8.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
In terms of top 4, if we did get a run and needed a win at Tigers at the end, there is a damn good chance they will have their home draw already sorted by the last round......... just got to win 4/5/6 from 6 first.....!

Hymenoptera

• Trevor Leotas Twin
    • View Profile
Is it a question or clickbait?
It doesn't matter how deep the squad is, they are playing so badly they'd be fortunate to make 13.
It's a laughable notion..

Westy68

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Hymenoptera do you really believe that we are the worst team in the league?