Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wasps Player Ratings  (Read 855 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Eezamarlowman

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Wasps Player Ratings
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 05:41:40 AM »
Gopperth, Umaga, Robson all over marked in my view. Even after sleeping on it, all had stinkers. If others are available, I would bench all 3 next week. We seem to tolerate poor performance too much which seldom works for any team environment

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 06:18:59 AM »
Gopperth, Umaga, Robson all over marked in my view. Even after sleeping on it, all had stinkers. If others are available, I would bench all 3 next week. We seem to tolerate poor performance too much which seldom works for any team environment

It is not just who you drop but who you replace them with that counts.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 02:12:50 PM »
If Porter is just a mark ahead of Dan I am French. Very generous marking of some. Gabby and Porter are undervalued for my money, and there are some definitely generous marks there.

Peej

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 04:15:52 PM »
I really like Bobby's writing but he always over-grades Umaga in particular. It seems like every week there's a comment about his inaccuracy or a routine error that is then just passed off without consequence.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 04:20:39 PM »
I really like Bobby's writing but he always over-grades Umaga in particular. It seems like every week there's a comment about his inaccuracy or a routine error that is then just passed off without consequence.

Why don't you try and communicate directly with him? He's a fun and enthusiastic guy to engage with.
BTW: This is not intended as a criticism of your post.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 04:24:00 PM »

Why don't you try and communicate directly with him? He's a fun and enthusiastic guy to engage with.

If you are early enough (not to disrupt his work) he will gladly chat. Mind you that requires attendance at a match.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 04:27:01 PM »

If you are early enough (not to disrupt his work) he will gladly chat. Mind you that requires attendance at a match.

I've used both email and twitter.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 08:32:39 PM »
My ratings for Bassett, Umaga, Watson, Gopperth, Robson and Spink would have all ranged between 4-5. For that reason my back selection for Falcons in the cup would be all of those 6 plus Mehson for Odogwu.