Always a Wasp

Author Topic: How sustainable are we??  (Read 5067 times)

SBSam

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: How sustainable are we??
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2022, 10:27:33 AM »
They’ve not issued the consent solicitation Sam. They’re
working on it concurrently. Question for you Sam. If Wasps fail what do you think the outcome for CCFC will be? However balanced you try to portray yourself (not sure why) it’s obviously the outcome you want - I’m just not sure why. It would be disastrous for CCFC.

Oh dear Shugs, didn’t you notice the word “previous”. I was talking about the consent solicitation which was issued on 6 October 2020 which sought to release Wasps from certain financial covenants in the original bond agreement and which was approved by a small number of bondholders, with what seems like a significant number of them not having had it brought to their attention by their brokers.

Third party ownership of the stadium would be fine by me, with the third party providing a decent pitch without the football club, with its own cash flow issues, having to stump up the cost up front.
Apologies, my natural assumption was that it was a relevant issue you were raising. Just so we have a balance though and not supposition masquerading as facts. We have no idea how many bondholders agreed to it. We have no idea if and how much CCFC paid for the pitch and there is zero chance of third party ownership in reality, outside of Wasps.

It is a relevant issue in that, having been bypassed previously and not trusting Wasps, the bondholders are organising themselves so that they can act as and when they deem fit.

The fact that insufficient bondholders voted at the first opportunity to do so on that consent solicitation, such that it had to go to a meeting where no quorum was required, is reasonable evidence that a minority voted for it.

Boddy has confirmed that the upfront costs were met by the football clubs, with the money to be recouped from future invoices.

Are you seriously suggesting that nobody would buy the arena if the bondholders forced a sale?

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2022, 10:35:50 AM »
I think its becoming clear that you have no purpose here other than to spread dissent and bad feeling.

Those of us who are actually bondholders are perfectly able to follow the situation without your help, and those of us who aren't don't seem to want you here either way.

This is a forum for supporters of Wasps, you have made it perfectly clear you are not one of those.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

hopwood

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2022, 10:50:44 AM »
Sam
I've always backed your right to debate and broaden awareness, which I think you have done well.

We've been told that brighter news is imminent.
By a source that everyone trusts on here.

Why not just wait a couple of days to hear what that is, rather than a further wave of your presuppositions?
I'm not sure what you do from day to day, but it's now becoming apparent that you derive enjoyment from prodding and baiting people on this site.
You're like a dog constantly biting at the heels. Quite annoying after a time.

I'm not trying to shut down your opinions, but more request that you turn down the obsessiveness of it a bit.
It's unrelenting...and I'm sure you have other interests in life to balance it all out.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 08:15:47 PM by hopwood »

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2022, 11:56:41 AM »
Remember he hasn't had any falling over so called sport to watch so probably a bit ratty.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2022, 11:58:42 AM »
Remember he hasn't had any falling over so called sport to watch so probably a bit ratty.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2022, 01:28:51 PM »

Be careful what you say about 'falling over sport', he might  throw Nic White at you ;)
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

InBetweenWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2022, 10:30:10 AM »
Link?

https://twitter.com/RobOMalley8/status/1568543114524073984

My original post referred to the first paragraph on the attachment. I think if they get 25% they can initiate some action without the need for an EGM, which is what the second paragraph refers to.

Another CCFC fan who is a Bondholder?

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2022, 12:06:38 PM »
Going back to Lol's statement on Sept 7th. How long is a few days?

Wasps director Lawrence Dallaglio has revealed that the club's financial future will be "much brighter" in the next few days

Good news must be happening this week.

InBetweenWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2022, 12:12:31 PM »
Going back to Lol's statement on Sept 7th. How long is a few days?

Wasps director Lawrence Dallaglio has revealed that the club's financial future will be "much brighter" in the next few days

Good news must be happening this week.

Or will announcements wait until next week post-funeral?

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2022, 02:02:43 PM »
How long is a few days?

I always take it to mean less than a week, but more than 3. So 4-6 days.

How long since he said that? Oh yes, promises, promises ...

I will inject some humour at this point:

http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Jokes_from_Emails/9195_28-of-the-worlds-biggest-lies-1-the-check-is-in-the-mail.html