Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Season tickets, clubhouse, parking  (Read 940 times)

FishingWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Season tickets, clubhouse, parking
« on: September 09, 2022, 03:20:38 PM »
As only 9 days to 1st home game, I just spoke to the ticket office, chasing info on above. Apparently parking passes car park C being sent out next week, as are season tickets. Clubhouse passes ro be collected on the day.

We shall see, especially as last year car park C was ANPR (occasionally, when it worked) or just say yes to "have you paid?" when it wasn't.

It wouldn't be Wasps if such matters were done in good time!!!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Season tickets, clubhouse, parking
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 03:29:45 PM »
Checked with them at the beginning of the month. Car Park passes are to be physical rather than ANPR. Probably like the original mirror hanger type. This would be good because you can switch cars week by week.
Last year's ST are to be "recharged" for use this season. I assume this is done automatically- bit it is Wasps.
Let me tell you something cucumber

NorthYorksWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 04:20:54 PM »
Car park C pass (paper swing card) arrived with me this morning. Hurray, no more waste of time and money ANPR.

FishingWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2022, 11:55:14 AM »
Car park C pass turned up late yesterday, let's hope the "charging up" of last year's pass goes without a hitch.

However I'll be turning up early for the first game just in case, and hoping that the clubhouse passes are there ready and waiting.

18 years a a STH, and I can only recall one year when tickets were received in good time.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 11:57:10 AM by FishingWasp »

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2022, 12:41:21 PM »
Car park C pass turned up late yesterday, let's hope the "charging up" of last year's pass goes without a hitch.

However I'll be turning up early for the first game just in case, and hoping that the clubhouse passes are there ready and waiting.

18 years a a STH, and I can only recall one year when tickets were received in good time.

The Wasps Way!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 10:22:44 AM »
Phew! My car park swing thing arrived today.