Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Weekend Games (Spoilers)  (Read 1849 times)

DGP Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Weekend Games (Spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2022, 03:39:29 PM »
Northampton have seamlessly stepped in for Wasps as the team that creates chances and butchers them through unforced, simple handling errors.

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2022, 07:22:18 PM »
Northampton have seamlessly stepped in for Wasps as the team that creates chances and butchers them through unforced, simple handling errors.

Will be some game next week !

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2022, 07:44:07 PM »

You reckon?
Let me tell you something cucumber

Marlow Nick

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2022, 10:02:26 PM »
The EA's played well. I guess it's easier when - somehow - you can leave two regular SR/8's out of the 23 and still have 4 regular England squad players in your starting pack....Not that I have any suspicions....

. .. any club that can start when they are at full strength, Mako, George, Nick I. Maro, Earl and Billy are not going to struggle much....That's before you look at the backline. International 10, centres and back three.......Still - must be within the cap...

Sounds like Steve Borthwick agrees that Sarries' wage bill concerns remain

"They are a team packed full of power and pace. There is a lot less power in the English game, it is very expensive and tends to go elsewhere, but Saracens have got power and pace."

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2022, 10:20:49 PM »
The EA's played well. I guess it's easier when - somehow - you can leave two regular SR/8's out of the 23 and still have 4 regular England squad players in your starting pack....Not that I have any suspicions....

. .. any club that can start when they are at full strength, Mako, George, Nick I. Maro, Earl and Billy are not going to struggle much....That's before you look at the backline. International 10, centres and back three.......Still - must be within the cap...

Sounds like Steve Borthwick agrees that Sarries' wage bill concerns remain

"They are a team packed full of power and pace. There is a lot less power in the English game, it is very expensive and tends to go elsewhere, but Saracens have got power and pace."

Well, he'd know how they operate.

I really can't believe they're still over the cap. They know that they're under huge scrutiny and need to be as good as gold.
However, I believe they have some players who are on "low" salaries due to previous additional payments.

Whether they're officially cheating or not, I firmly believe they're still benefiting from all their previous cheating

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2022, 10:43:12 PM »
Probably the case. My POV is merely looking at the number of recent/current internationals they can pick from and the thought that something doesn't quite (ho, ho...) add up.

Easily pick 6 such players in the pack....no one else is anywhere near being able to pick Mako, George, Nick, Maro, Earl and Billy....just from England....

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2022, 01:24:30 PM »

You reckon?

Perhaps we need a prediction on number of dropped balls / missed passes.