Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Recovery of shirts and memorabilia in the CBS Clubhouse  (Read 848 times)

W2APS

Recovery of shirts and memorabilia in the CBS Clubhouse
« on: November 28, 2022, 04:34:08 PM »
If you have a long term loan shirt or other item of memorabilia in The Clubhouse at the CBSA you should make an attempt to recover it now while the stadium is currently being debranded.

Please drop an email to Info@cbsarena.co.uk and they will forward you on to the debranding manager.

You'll need to provide proof of ownership of the item, photos, email trails with Wasps previously, that kind of thing. Then you'll be able to arrange collection.

I'm going through the process at the moment for my 2006 Guinness Premiership semi final shirt.

Wombles

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Recovery of shirts and memorabilia in the CBS Clubhouse
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 04:44:15 PM »
It is still possible we will be back…..however todays events seem to make it very clear it will not be in Coventry. On a personal level I am not disappointed if that is the case.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 05:19:56 PM »
It is still possible we will be back…..however todays events seem to make it very clear it will not be in Coventry. On a personal level I am not disappointed if that is the case.

If not coventry it will be league 97 and at some time in the future we will play Wasps RFC. Dead in the water.
Let me tell you something cucumber

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 05:31:43 PM »
I just suddenly thought. 50% of the original 12 Premiership sides are no longer in the Premiership.

3 are now in the Championship, add Wasps maybe to that, 2 lower still.

W2APS

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 06:11:53 PM »
Can we please keep this thread on topic and discuss everything else elsewhere?

All wasps branding and so forth is being removed from the CBS Arena. We don't want it getting lost or destroyed unnecessarily.