General Category > Wasps Rugby Discussion

Time for positivity.

<< < (44/45) > >>

Vespula Vulgaris:
The Web hosting was paid as a priority, I know the chap who owns the company that was doing it.

As to website management I suspect that was done in house. Its possible that there was no system in place to record login credentials. But even so it's not beyond the wit of man to create a simple site as a holding measure until a proper new one can be built.

coddy:

--- Quote from: Vespula Vulgaris on April 12, 2023, 09:03:39 AM ---The Web hosting was paid as a priority, I know the chap who owns the company that was doing it.

As to website management I suspect that was done in house. Its possible that there was no system in place to record login credentials. But even so it's not beyond the wit of man to create a simple site as a holding measure until a proper new one can be built.

--- End quote ---

So what you saying, Pudsey is lying?

Your antagonism to the new Wasps regime is getting predictable and is continuously casting a dark cloud over what we hope to be a
fresh new chapter in our clubs history.

Vespula Vulgaris:

--- Quote from: coddy on April 12, 2023, 01:06:13 PM ---
So what you saying, Pudsey is lying?
--- End quote ---

No,. not at all.  Just that he clearly doesn't have accurate information.  How do you explain the fact that posts have been made, and that there is no access to social media?  Clearly something doesn't match up.

--- Quote ---Your antagonism to the new Wasps regime is getting predictable and is continuously casting a dark cloud over what we hope to be a
fresh new chapter in our clubs history.

--- End quote ---

Lol!  What new Wasps regime? All I want is some communication.  I honestly think they had a real opportunity to be open and transparent about the whole process. To show the situation as it really is, and in doing so to build some genuine excitement and support. To both retain the existing fans, and even to add in some more along the way. They have done nothing at all for the fans.  The idea that no-one involved had the ability to set up a new twitter account and to post the odd update here or there is laughable.  If they wanted to, they would have.

Maybe I'll be positive about the club if an when it actually exists, but as it stands what on earth have the done to deserve any loyalty?

westwaleswasp:
To be fair the last regime was neither open and was certainly dishonest if only by omission. Before that we were pretty opaque too. It seems to be a Wasp tradition of keeping people in the dark.

As for social media, at least nobody has offered us a seat next to dead people, as yet. If you don't recall that one, it was the St Georges day game- "calling all George's", one of whom listed was George Harrison, who was as dead then as he is now. So I am counting that as a win.

COYW15:
Something of note on Companies House that was highlighted on Twitter - Chris Holland last week incorporated a new company 'HALO23 LTD' - 'HALO22 LTD' was incorporated last year. Not much more info beyond that at this point. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/14782738

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version