General Category > Wasps Rugby Discussion

Time for positivity.

<< < (45/45)

bigad82:
Atlas playing silly buggers with the RFU again.
I hope to god we have nothing to do with them.
https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/23450951.worcester-warriors-atlas-release-statement-regarding-rugby-club/

NellyWellyWaspy:
This was what prompted that Press Release:

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/sport/23450307.worcester-warriors-rfu-release-letter-former-players/

The RFU saying that Atlas had not approached them, but if they did, heavy hints that the RFU would block the proposed Stourbridge deal.

mike909:

--- Quote from: Shugs on April 10, 2023, 08:32:17 PM ---I don?t think anyone can realistically switch allegiance. And Mike - hope you?re OK.

--- End quote ---
Thank you. I have days when the long covid symptoms (as I've never tested +ve) mean a 20 minute walk with the dog leaves me resting for hours....I need to use public transport to get to games - and longer journies can be a risk....and randomly so!

But - if we are playing next season, I will see you there!

NellyWellyWaspy:

--- Quote from: mike909 on April 12, 2023, 06:41:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shugs on April 10, 2023, 08:32:17 PM ---I don?t think anyone can realistically switch allegiance. And Mike - hope you?re OK.

--- End quote ---
Thank you. I have days when the long covid symptoms (as I've never tested +ve) mean a 20 minute walk with the dog leaves me resting for hours....I need to use public transport to get to games - and longer journies can be a risk....and randomly so!

--- End quote ---

20 minutes? I can't do more than 50 yards without having to take rest and catch my breath. Before Covid, I could walk for 3 or 4 miles easy. I used to work as a volunteer lockkeeper for the CRT, had to give that up too. I can't stand and watch a rugby game. I have to sit, and park really nearby. Still can't get a blue badge though. I was a season ticket holder at Stratford upon Avon. Actually got to 2 matches.

mike909:

--- Quote from: NellyWellyWaspy on April 12, 2023, 08:14:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: mike909 on April 12, 2023, 06:41:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

20 minutes? I can't do more than 50 yards without having to take rest and catch my breath. Before Covid, I could walk for 3 or 4 miles easy. I used to work as a volunteer lockkeeper for the CRT, had to give that up too. I can't stand and watch a rugby game. I have to sit, and park really nearby. Still can't get a blue badge though. I was a season ticket holder at Stratford upon Avon. Actually got to 2 matches.

--- End quote ---
That's really bad. It was just an example - I've gone from Alpine walking holidays to sometimes barely making 100m with the dog. The 20mins was an example only. And the main problem is that the symptoms are random. That 100m can produce severe flu like symptoms with what seems like an inability to produce ATP for muscle use, or nothing at all - with no prior indications. I can't drive and so need to use public transport and so even a short trip is taking a risk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version