Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Other Clubs Season Ticket Prices  (Read 1178 times)

coddy

• Wasps Rugby Supporter
    • View Profile
Other Clubs Season Ticket Prices
« on: June 14, 2023, 01:03:09 PM »
Does an anybody know any season ticket holders from other Premiership clubs and whether their season ticket prices have gone up, down or stayed the same?

If I had less games to see I'd want to be paying less than the season before but obviously the Clubs need as much income as they can muster.

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Other Clubs Season Ticket Prices
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 01:15:18 PM »
Does an anybody know any season ticket holders from other Premiership clubs and whether their season ticket prices have gone up, down or stayed the same?

If I had less games to see I'd want to be paying less than the season before but obviously the Clubs need as much income as they can muster.

I am on the Saints mailing list and ticket system (been there quite a few times), and they did email me, but I deleted it. I do not think they changed much from last year.

I know Falcons slashed their ST prices, and Chiefs have kept them much the same, but some were cheaper, some were up.

I like the Saints ground, it is what a rugby ground should be, and very cosy and friendly. Easy journey for you. If you go on the bike, they will let you park for free in the player/VIP parking, which is nice and secure (park up near the front wall, where nobody can see the bike). Then go round the back (out that car park and to the left and around the ground), to the outdoor fan zone.

Lwasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2023, 05:03:08 PM »
From the Bath website Season Ticket Q&A

"WHY HAVE PRICES INCREASED FOR THE 2023/24 SEASON?
The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on sport, on rugby, and on the club was heavy. Whilst this impact was felt most significantly in the 2020/21 season, it has continued to have an effect. The club has also felt the pinch of the cost of living crisis which has impacted the rate of inflation and costs of energy, services and supplies across the UK.

Adult season tickets have therefore been subject to a small price increase, but the increase has remained below the rate of the inflation. The club has frozen its season ticket prices for juniors."

I also have a friend who is a Sarries ticket holder (honest apart from that he's alright) who says they have gone up a chunk and he's dropping at least 1 of the family tickets as a result. Purely anecdotal I know.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 05:05:01 PM by Lwasp »

Lwasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2023, 05:10:37 PM »
Bristol arguing that by including Prem Cup next season whilst prices are going up in total they are actually going down in price/game terms. And this was before the league dropped to 10 teams from 11:-

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/rugby/bristol-bears-season-ticket-prices-8298099

I can honestly say during my Season Ticket days at Adams Park I tried to make every game, but some of those working day kick offs for the Anglo-Welsh (as was) really didn't always fit in with the day job. Including such games to argue a cost cut is beyond Twain's Damn Lies.