Always a Wasp

Author Topic: "The Double". 2 DVD set.  (Read 1883 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
"The Double". 2 DVD set.
« on: February 02, 2024, 11:46:42 AM »
I want to give my 2 DVDs, Heineken Cup Winners 2004 & Zurich Premiership Champions 2003-04,  to a Wasps fan. I'm not selling them but I would appreciate the recipient to make a donation to the RNLI which is my charity of choice. I leave the amount of the donation up to you but suffice to say the 2 DVDs are on sale on Amazon for ?39.98. As my DVD player has died, I cannot test them. Please send me a PM, with your name and address and I will send them to you. If I get more than 1 reply then I will chose the winner by lot. They will be available for 1 week until February 9th.
Ross.

SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

wycombewasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: "The Double". 2 DVD set.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 12:55:06 PM »
 I have those DVDs and I wouldn't part with them for all the tea in China (maybe  India),Rossm go and buy a new DVD player and relive the memory's.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 03:39:05 PM »
I have those DVDs and I wouldn't part with them for all the tea in China (maybe  India),Rossm go and buy a new DVD player and relive the memory's.

You're making me feel dreadfully guilty :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 03:41:26 PM »

+1
Let me tell you something cucumber