Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All  (Read 2957 times)

Belfast Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Morning All
« on: February 23, 2019, 04:06:54 AM »
Cant say what the weather is like as still silly O'clock in Belfast, quick coffee then off to airport to begin journey to Ricoh.  Looking forward to meeting NWW, BG and Heathen in Leamington.  Here's hoping for an entertaining WIN in fact any type of Win will do.   ;D

Heathen

• View Profile
Re: Morning All
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 07:25:10 AM »
Safe travels BW, see you at Leamington.

Morning all.

A tricky game today. Need to focus, cut out the unforced errors and play intelligent rugby. Faf and Solomona are the players that can cause us big problems. On the plus side, great to see Jack back in B&G. He will get the boggest cheer of the day when he comes on.

#COYW

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 07:38:23 AM »
Lovely start to the day already. The skies are turning blue as the mist lifts. It's a glorious day to start on the road back to the top 4. Sadly (for us and Sarries), Gloucester won last night, meaning that the best we can do is keep fifth place today.

Looking forward to meeting up with you Gary and John.

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 07:51:53 AM »
Morning all! Mrs VV has a nast chest infection at the moment so i will be the family taxi most of the day. I'm hoping to be able to watch the game,  but it's likely I won't catch it all live.

I'm not sure how I feel about the game. We should have it in the bag, but I'm not convinced we've turned that corner just yet...
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

BlackCountryWasp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 07:59:04 AM »
Morning all from a foggy Halesowen. Usual rules apply today so over to Coventry just before lunchtime. Think this could be an interesting one, hopefully we can build a bit of momentum after the win at Bristol, Sale will be looking for a response after their mauling at Saints, could be a high scoring game.

Then it's the big one in the 6N. With my red tinted specs on I'm hopeful of a Welsh win but they'll need to be at their best against a very strong England side.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 08:07:04 AM »
Morning all, going to be an interesting one in many ways  today. As I mentioned on a couple of other threads my 10yo broke his leg this week so going to attempt to get a novice crutches user to the game today. Will be giving an extra loud cheer for Lima today after the great messages he sent my lad this week. Safe travels all.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 08:13:15 AM »
Morning all.
Lovely day for it, got nasty feelings about both ours and England games, remembering I am, of course, English. They could both be rather tighter than recent results suggest.

Hopeful for both, rather than expectant.

As I said elsewhere, it is not often I get back-to-back games in the flesh, about once a year at best, so making the most of it.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 08:23:24 AM »
Morning all,
Out with dog for a walk and visibility less than 100 yards quite spooky. Will set off when I get back.
Not overly hopeful for today. Don't know why just a feeling. I'll take a tablet and hopefully it will go away.  Shouting support as always and please Tom don't do a Reaider!
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 09:25:35 AM »
Morning all. Brilliant morning in Hastings after yesterdays thick fog. Doubt if I can watch both games live today. Too much to do around the house. But will concentrate my available time on our game against Sale. Hope Sharks don't bounce back after last week. Best of luck lads, particularly Jack on his return. Hope Biyi gets on, would like to see how he copes back in the Prem

Allez, allez, allez.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 09:38:18 AM »
Morning all! Hoping I get to watch all the Wasps game, then will definitely be watching England.

Nervous about today, we've normally done well against Sale at home, but they'll be fuming after the Saints game.

Hope Jack comes back strong!

Chilham

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 10:46:43 AM »
Morning all

Cardiff for me today. Hoping to catch the game on the TV.

Come on .... you Wasps, too-loo-rue-aye!

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 12:28:18 PM »
Cardiff match day, be it rugby or soccer, is fantastic.
A super experience, although the night life can be a bit hairy, especially if we lose.

Closing in on Coventry now.
Allez.....

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2019, 08:25:59 AM »
Morning all, best wishes to you and yours. I spent the morning yesterday painting my shed in the unseasonal weather, so ran out of time to post here. Shame about the game yesterday. Jack looked really good, hope his body held up well.