Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Match Thread  (Read 10065 times)

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Match Thread
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2020, 08:40:08 PM »

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2020, 08:49:52 PM »
I have sky sports, but not BT, is there anyway that I can pay to watch the wasps matches other than a 'long BT commitment' (don't mind a one off fee)? Or maybe there is a live link on the internet?

Yes, I posted on this recently here.
You can get BT on Sky on a 1 month rolling contract, 25 GBP- you may have to have Sky Sports.
Switch it on via their website. It has a button to switch on, not sure how you switch it off.
Hope this helps.

You have to call them to switch off and do it straight away if you only want 1 month.

If I could only make one law it would be that if a company allows you to sign up for a service online you should be allowed to sign off off that subscription online,

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2020, 11:03:49 PM »

Normally yes but no decision on this season yet I understand.

I have asked the club to clarify the situation wrt match passes for the SF.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2020, 11:53:52 PM »
I have sky sports, but not BT, is there anyway that I can pay to watch the wasps matches other than a 'long BT commitment' (don't mind a one off fee)? Or maybe there is a live link on the internet?

Yes, I posted on this recently here.
You can get BT on Sky on a 1 month rolling contract, 25 GBP- you may have to have Sky Sports.
Switch it on via their website. It has a button to switch on, not sure how you switch it off.
Hope this helps.

You have to call them to switch off and do it straight away if you only want 1 month.

If I could only make one law it would be that if a company allows you to sign up for a service online you should be allowed to sign off off that subscription online,

Plus one.

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2020, 02:34:45 PM »
Highlights, but not full match, on the PRL site - all three of the other matches played yesterday have the full matches available.