Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Match Thread  (Read 10377 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: Match Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2021, 05:26:42 PM »
Why did Irish get the second scrum before their try??
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2021, 05:27:13 PM »
Time to open a second bottle and maybe sit in the garden!

Butternut squash risotto and a cold bottle of white and some soothing music......

After that it will need to be very soothing.
Let me tell you something cucumber

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2021, 05:27:17 PM »
Might as well go and do something productive. Not sure I can watch any more. Season ticket anyone? I wouldn't pay to watch this drivel.

Eezamarlowman

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2021, 05:28:45 PM »
Can’t wait for this season to be over with. Last seasons final seems like years ago. Mentally the team is shot to bits. Lee and the staff have got a huge job on their hands during the off season

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2021, 05:29:54 PM »
Now we've lost Tom West. FWIW: We had their scrum totally toasted. Hope it's nothing serious.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Laterontoday

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2021, 05:33:50 PM »
Wow this is poor beyond any previous description of poor. Can’t tackle, can’t carry even on a bone dry day,.

Time for the directors to grow a pair and find us a coaching team and dor who are up to the job of Prem rugby. Current bunch sure aren’t.

At least we are playing against 15 second half. We just can’t compete when the opposition have a player less than us.

Relegation contenders next year on this basis. Be between us and warriors for that place in the lower tiers. Our point difference for the season is -104 and it’s only half time.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2021, 05:37:40 PM »
When Hepetema was only yellow carded, I thought outcome should not be taken into account. In fact Tom was staggering about immediately after the head shot.

I know we're playing badly But apart from Bassett's interception try all the luck is going the other way. Along with serious injuries, it's seems to me to be the story of our season.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2021, 05:39:53 PM »
The word that springs to mind is embarrassing. We must have the least physical second rows there are - and they are both penalty machines. Gaskell is down to a stroll. No physicality, no execution, no line out. Scrum going ok so inevitably West had to go off. Not even discussing the obvious missed red as we've been just as poor against 14. Pitiful.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2021, 05:40:20 PM »
When Hepetema was only yellow carded, I thought outcome should not be taken into account. In fact Tom was staggering about immediately after the head shot.

I know we're playing badly But apart from Bassett's interception try all the luck is going the other way. Along with serious injuries, it's seems to me to be the story of our season.

Tom should have been straight off before the ref made a decision.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2021, 05:41:02 PM »
Wow this is poor beyond any previous description of poor. Can’t tackle, can’t carry even on a bone dry day,.

Time for the directors to grow a pair and find us a coaching team and dor who are up to the job of Prem rugby. Current bunch sure aren’t.

At least we are playing against 15 second half. We just can’t compete when the opposition have a player less than us.

Relegation contenders next year on this basis. Be between us and warriors for that place in the lower tiers. Our point difference for the season is -104 and it’s only half time.

No relegation proposed for next year.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2021, 05:41:40 PM »

It's not Lee or the rest of the coaches who are dropping the ball or falling off tackles. Rowlands is having an absolute mare. Does not seem to be taking it at all seriously. Well I suppose he doesn't care where we play in Europe next season.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2021, 05:44:08 PM »
Watson showing super feet but almost a master piece of butchery.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2021, 05:44:12 PM »
Director Lawrence saying Wasps all over the place.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2021, 05:48:40 PM »
Oof nice

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile