Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Match Thread  (Read 5224 times)

Heathen

• View Profile
Re: Match Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2022, 08:16:08 PM »
When you think back to the number of games where the opposition have nicked it late, it was nice to do it to them for a change.

Delighted to get this W.

Hopefully we can sort Bath out at the CBS next week.

Onwards and upwards.

Westy68

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Match Thread
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2022, 10:03:41 PM »
Piss poor really but they hung in there. Exeter must be absolutely gutted that was the ultimate smash and grab. I’ll take a win any way we can get one but let’s not get carried away we huffed and puffed against a very weaken Exeter side. Well done boys played to end. Just watching the players on the pitch and Jo really doesn’t look to happy looks like they are quite concerned about his cheek, massive swelling! Hopes it’s nothing serious

I sometimes struggle to see the way you see games.
There’s a lack of perspective.
But each to their own.

We struggled at times because we tried to incorporate quite a few returning players, which disrupted our flow and understanding from previous weeks.
Yet, despite that and playing away, the boys still found a way of winning.
Away.
At Sandy Park.

Jeez, you see everything in black or white.

I think this was an incredible win, considering we weren’t clicking.

Hopwood I struggle to see what you see, you are aware that Exeter were thrown together as well, 25 players missing. I doubt very much Exeter have ever played anywhere near that team before.

We made very hard work off it. But we won and we should just celebrate that. Fingers crossed we got our bad game out of the way

“Fingers crossed”?
Jeez, you’ve never been inside a professional team’s dressing room.
There’s nothing ‘fingers crossed’ about it.

Wow your comments are really odd