Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Ticketsheister coming our way  (Read 1238 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ticketsheister coming our way
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 09:50:20 AM »
Was always going to come.

This will mean tickets in "Apps" - wonder how they will cope with a Nokia 6310.
Let me tell you something cucumber

InBetweenWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 10:13:39 AM »
Was always going to come.

This will mean tickets in "Apps" - wonder how they will cope with a Nokia 6310.

At last.  Saves faffing around trying to find my season ticket and can just flash my phone.  Perfect.

With 76% of adults owning a Smart Phone it'll suit a lot more than the handful of people who prefer a non-smart phone.  I'd wager as well that most of the 24% that don't have a Smart Phone are either in poverty, or drug dealers and unlikely to be attending The CBS for games anyway.

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 10:24:28 AM »
I'm not in poverty, or a drug user (other than Warfarin) and do attend the CBS - and don't have, a smart phone!

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 10:32:11 AM »
I have been in poverty and have been a drug dealer but have never owned a smart phone and would certainly try to attend games in Coventry. But travelling from the south coast I fear that I would have already wet myself by the time I reached the M25  :(
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 08:41:26 AM »
Last time they tried it by phone for a friendly it was carnage.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 09:42:43 AM »
Last time they tried it by phone for a friendly it was carnage.

May it long be carnage.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 05:11:48 PM »
Email received-

Yesterday, we announced our long-term partnership with Ticketmaster Sport ahead of the 2022-23 season.

Ticketmaster Sport, the global market leader in live event ticketing, will provide ticketing technology solutions to the Club, starting with the launch of Season Memberships for the 2022/23 campaign.

You can now activate your Ticketmaster Sport account.

Simply read our How To Guide HERE and then visit

www.wasps.co.uk/activate-tm

Once you have activated/registered your account, we strongly advise you to add your friends and family into the My Network feature.

My Network is designed to make it easy for you to purchase tickets online on behalf of your friends & family. Once you have created your network you can easily allocate tickets that are in your basket to your friends and family. Instructions on how to add to My Network can be found HERE. Please then visit www.eticketing.co.uk/wasps

2022/23 Season Memberships will be on sale soon. Keep an eye on your emails for the on-sale date.

Steadywasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2022, 08:49:50 AM »
The information explains that you can add friends and family to your “network” in order to be able to book tickets for them from your login. To do this each member of the network has to set up their own login and then you need to wait for the system to get its ducks in a row before it will allow you to add the member to your network. In my case it was overnight.

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2022, 09:16:35 AM »
The information explains that you can add friends and family to your “network” in order to be able to book tickets for them from your login. To do this each member of the network has to set up their own login and then you need to wait for the system to get its ducks in a row before it will allow you to add the member to your network. In my case it was overnight.

Bad enough giving them info about myself , let alone linking me to others, no thanks.