Always a Wasp

Author Topic: From the WW Forum - Wasps info  (Read 6379 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: From the WW Forum - Wasps info
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2023, 02:15:34 PM »
 Re: Think the unthinkable
Fiver 21 February, 2023 11:00
Everything I've seen so far leads me to one conclusion, and that is Atlas is funded by the Wasps owners. The timings of everything fits in. The insistence by JOT that Warriors go into administration, the quick bung to the administrators to get Dimes out the way, the RFU and DCMS not stepping in. I could go on.

I know a couple of people in the club, none have disagreed with me, although they won't go as far as to agree. They've chosen to keep quiet.

At each turn Jim has said Warriors are either dead, or would need to start so far down the leagues most fans will wander off. Wasps will be at the stadium long enough to get the crowds in and in time will be seen as our local club.

I know certain people don't like this. I believe the process goes along the lines of denial, anger, bargaining and ends up at acceptance. I'm now at acceptance. It's not what I wanted, but it is what it is.

As for the deal with Wasps not being finalised, that's certainly not what I'm hearing.
Let me tell you something cucumber

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2023, 02:33:29 PM »
Oh  -  how sweet!!!  Thanks so much;  I'd been feeling a bit down but that posting from Fiver 21 gave me the biggest laugh for months!  Thanks Neils  -  that was hilarious.  (He cannot be serious surely)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2023, 02:46:57 PM »
Oh  -  how sweet!!!  Thanks so much;  I'd been feeling a bit down but that posting from Fiver 21 gave me the biggest laugh for months!  Thanks Neils  -  that was hilarious.  (He cannot be serious surely)

I think not BUT with so much crap floating around from the Worcester forum ( and I don't blame them) anything could have a hint of truth in it.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2023, 02:52:37 PM »
Send for 'Vera'

bigad82

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2023, 03:16:18 PM »
He talks about knowing people inside the club...
What club?
There is no club.

baldpaul101

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2023, 03:18:36 PM »
The Wasps legends must be seriously loaded if they can afford to buy, not just Wasps but Warriors & Sixways as well.
 :)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2023, 03:26:07 PM »
The Wasps legends must be seriously loaded if they can afford to buy, not just Wasps but Warriors & Sixways as well.
 :)

Well if their board is accurate and the Yanks have withdrawn then they are complete fakes or found new backers. Don't believe it is us but they are talking a good (fork tongued) talk.