Always a Wasp

Author Topic: CCFC at St Andrews  (Read 11991 times)

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: CCFC at St Andrews
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2019, 02:14:42 PM »
The woman according to CovLive says Wasps wanted to buy CCFC. As numerous judges have said she is an unconvincing liar.

Clarification from Nick Eastwood:

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/wasps-response-joy-seppala-claims-16481704

Not surprised, as landlords, that Wasps would have been approached.

It makes sense for any potential CCFC purchaser to get Wasps on board offering a small share of CCFC but I personally feel Wasps would be mad to do so. Just keep it simple as a landlord/tenant contract offering good enough terms to let CCFC prosper.

Given CCFC's current predicament I can't see anyone now making an offer. A potential buyer will want to see how the land lies this time in 12 or 24 months time as it's almost certain CCFC's market value is going to fall.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: CCFC at St Andrews
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2019, 03:11:10 PM »
The woman according to CovLive says Wasps wanted to buy CCFC. As numerous judges have said she is an unconvincing liar.

Clarification from Nick Eastwood:

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/wasps-response-joy-seppala-claims-16481704

Not surprised, as landlords, that Wasps would have been approached.

It makes sense for any potential CCFC purchaser to get Wasps on board offering a small share of CCFC but I personally feel Wasps would be mad to do so. Just keep it simple as a landlord/tenant contract offering good enough terms to let CCFC prosper.

Given CCFC's current predicament I can't see anyone now making an offer. A potential buyer will want to see how the land lies this time in 12 or 24 months time as it's almost certain CCFC's market value is going to fall.

Totally agree - touching not and bargepoles come to mind!
Let me tell you something cucumber