Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Ross Neal on Coventry Telegraph  (Read 1553 times)

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Ross Neal on Coventry Telegraph
« on: March 27, 2020, 09:50:24 AM »
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/rugby/ross-neal-wasps-rugby-seattle-17989898

Perhaps of note, he says of his former team-mates at Wasps "I spoke to a couple of them and they said the actual environment hasn’t changed that much, they’re just winning."

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ross Neal on Coventry Telegraph
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 09:52:03 AM »
Yes read that and thought the same as you - I think. Nice article and kind of hope he gives it another go. Interesting payment method too.
Let me tell you something cucumber

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 10:10:43 AM »
For now, the American adventure is over, Neal boarded a flight bound for London on Thursday, where he will likely return to the family home in Beaconsfield, minutes away from Wasps’ former home in Wycombe

Obviously written by someone who doesn't know the Wycombe/Beaconsfield area.  :)

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 01:32:24 PM »
I wouldn't be disappointed if Wasps re-signed him for next season as a squad player.. maybe on a similar deal that Ambrose Curtis seemed to have (1 yr.. lets see what happens).

W2APS

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 12:21:00 AM »
For now, the American adventure is over, Neal boarded a flight bound for London on Thursday, where he will likely return to the family home in Beaconsfield, minutes away from Wasps’ former home in Wycombe

Obviously written by someone who doesn't know the Wycombe/Beaconsfield area.  :)
To be fair if he lives at the motorway junction end of Beaconsfield it's pretty swift. Even more so now!

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk