Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wasps' fixtures confirmed up to the end of March  (Read 598 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Wasps' fixtures confirmed up to the end of March
« on: February 01, 2021, 04:17:01 PM »
Wasps' fixtures for Gallagher Premiership Rounds 11-15 have been confirmed.

Wasps start the block of fixtures by facing London Irish at Ricoh Arena on Saturday 27 February at 3pm. The game will be live on BT Sport Extra 3.

In Round 12 Wasps are at home again, this time hosting Gloucester Rugby on Saturday 6 March at 3pm. This match will be live on BT Sport Extra 1.

In Round 13 Wasps are live on BT Sport 1, for a big trip to Ashton Gate to face Bristol Bears on Friday 12 March at 7:45pm.

Wasps make it back to back away games on a Friday night on BT Sport 1, with a trip to Kingston Park and a game with Newcastle Falcons on Friday 19 March at 7:45pm again.

To round of this group of fixtures confirmed by Premiership Rugby, Wasps' home game against Sale Sharks will take place on Saturday 27 March at 4:30pm, once again live on BT Sport 1.

Continuing their commitment to supporters, BT Sport will show all 30 Gallagher Premiership matches from Rounds 11-15 live, a pledge made by the broadcaster to show all games until it is safe to allow fans back into our stadiums.

From the offy.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

jamestaylor002

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Wasps' fixtures confirmed up to the end of March
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 04:19:02 PM »
Looking like a tough run of games.

I'd love for BT to continue broadcasting all games - although I imagine realistically they will stop once supporters are allowed back to grounds.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Wasps' fixtures confirmed up to the end of March
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 04:27:31 PM »
All those without our internationals. Not much to look forward to the way some of those teams are playing with their non English teams!
Let me tell you something cucumber