Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Match Thread  (Read 6077 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Match Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2021, 07:29:59 PM »
After the Thorley and Carreras incidents, I thought my expectations for Hughes were low. Had he performed at the level I expected we'd have won that. Instead I really overestimated his abilities.

Players are not safe with him as a TMO. I'd 110% back Wasps if we refused to play any match he is assigned to.

This with knobs on.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Steve from Cov

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2021, 07:49:42 PM »
Brad made a wrong call again when he asked Jacob to kick for touch rather than take the 3 points towards the end.

Good performances by Dan, Thomas Young, Brad, Tom Willis and Rowlands. Better performance by Gaby. Zak is not doing enough if you ask me.

backdoc

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2021, 08:54:59 PM »
The TMO knows that what he/she says is on TV.

They should shut the f*** up and concentrate on the outcome, because they are talking themselves into poor decisions.

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2021, 09:33:28 PM »
I’ve just had another look as it didn’t get fair coverage because the commentators were discussing the grass and bunkers at Augusta as Jacob kicked off, but it was a great kick and chase by Josh and he was unfortunate to get pinged so quickly. Yes he did roll away north/south but they were also flying in from the side.

I’m not complaining about the decision, refs want to make a statement about the breakdown, but it was hardly a soft penalty.  And who would have thought a penalty in the middle of the park inside their 22 would lead ypto them scoring so quickly? Such is life.