Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Toulouse away Tickets now on sale  (Read 1219 times)

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Toulouse away Tickets now on sale
« on: October 29, 2021, 10:32:33 PM »
Tickets are not on sale yet, the match has appeared with a coming soon tag. Hopefully on sale soon.

Anyone been before as we are planning to go and wondered what the best place to sit is, potentially close to other Wasps fans?

https://billetterie.stadetoulousain.fr/uk
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 12:30:27 PM by andermt »

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Toulouse away Tickets now on sale
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 12:30:47 PM »
Tickets bought, looking forward to it.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 12:36:07 PM »
Last two trips we have been kettled by riot police to save us from the yellow jackets. Even had the Christmas Market closed by police. Third time lucky?
Let me tell you something cucumber

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 03:04:20 PM »
Did you have problems selecting tickets? Keeps coming up fatal error . Would seem to allow me to go further if  allow auto selection , but was hoping to pick own seats.

welsh wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2021, 03:22:09 PM »
Am I right in thinking that Toulouse play at two grounds in the town, depending on likely number of spectators. It is, or at least it was, possible to make a day trip there  - arrive for breakfast, leave after early dinner.

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2021, 05:09:19 PM »
For European matches they tend to play at Stade Earnest Wallon. This is close to the main road junction alongside the Garonne Canal.

In previous years, they have laid-on a free Bus service from the Metro station (Barriere de Paris on the "yellow" Metro line) to just by the canal  Bvd de Geneve- you have to walk alongside the canal to moveable bridge cross the canal then go under the road junction into the stadium car park.

An alternative if they aren't laying-on the bus and you have bought a transport pass (see below) is the L1 Bus from Jean Jaunes to Chem Roques (the walk is a bit longer than the other one)

The Toulouse Club shop is in the town centre close to Jean Jaures  Metro/Bus interchange.

Do make use of their transport system. A three day pass, which allows travel on the Tram (from Palais de Justice, just north of the island which holds the TFC stadium where they also play, to the airport, and the Metro system and buses., is currently 13 euros, which is cheaper than buying a single day "tourist" pass which offers the same benefits!

If there is a Billets Jaune  demo they tend to shut Metro stations between Jean Jaures abd Palais de Justice.,

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2021, 05:47:38 PM »
Also just round the corner from the club shop ,Toulouse run (or did) a sandwich club shop along with kitchenware branded merchandise. Not sure if wife was fully appreciative of an apron with Ernest Wallon on front that I got her for Xmas last time ,But I was happy with free bottle openers they were dishing out!

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2021, 10:53:37 AM »
Did you have problems selecting tickets? Keeps coming up fatal error . Would seem to allow me to go further if  allow auto selection , but was hoping to pick own seats.

Had issues with booking tickets initially, took ages to work out how to select them, setting up an account the captia fell over a number of times, especially when I was trying to do it through google translate.

I ended up just running through it in French and using the translate version on another screen, then it worked perfectly. I found the UK linked version above after I had booked.

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2021, 02:37:57 PM »

Had issues with booking tickets initially, took ages to work out how to select them, setting up an account the captia fell over a number of times, especially when I was trying to do it through google translate.

I ended up just running through it in French and using the translate version on another screen, then it worked perfectly. I found the UK linked version above after I had booked.

Cheers ,tried on and off yesterday but kept failing at different points. Will give it another go later.