Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Talking Rugby Union: Lee interview  (Read 537 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Talking Rugby Union: Lee interview
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 11:58:01 AM »
A good read thanks.

On tour with Wasps Legends to relax?
Let me tell you something cucumber

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 12:19:56 PM »
Good read, thanks.

This stood ou:

In addition to that, and a seven-day holiday with his family, Blackett also spoke about how he has been learning from rugby league outfits Leeds Rhinos and Hull KR, along with England Rugby.

Blackett stated why it was a good moment to further his personal development: “It is the first time in a few years where I have felt in a position and felt in a mental headspace to go out and really look to try and improve myself."

We rarely talk about head coaches needing to work on their own development and I like what he did, especially around building dynasties.  That’s how you build brands, something Derek said he wanted to do with the move to Coventry and forming the Ladies  and netball teams.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 12:25:24 PM »
Good read, thanks.

This stood ou:

In addition to that, and a seven-day holiday with his family, Blackett also spoke about how he has been learning from rugby league outfits Leeds Rhinos and Hull KR, along with England Rugby.

Blackett stated why it was a good moment to further his personal development: “It is the first time in a few years where I have felt in a position and felt in a mental headspace to go out and really look to try and improve myself."

We rarely talk about head coaches needing to work on their own development and I like what he did, especially around building dynasties.  That’s how you build brands, something Derek said he wanted to do with the move to Coventry and forming the Ladies  and netball teams.

+1
Let me tell you something cucumber