Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wasps facing relegation  (Read 66889 times)

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Wasps facing relegation
« Reply #510 on: October 13, 2022, 08:18:35 AM »
Seeing very much uncorroborated social media posts urging Wasps fans to tune in to CWR tomorrow at 8.15 for “better news”. Can hardly be any worse.
Been listening for 10 minutes and no hint of anything Wasps. Its too banal to keep listening.
I'm keeping on trying....but blimey....banaaaaaaal.....

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 13, 2022, 08:22:46 AM »
It’s not the most dynamic is it. 😂

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 13, 2022, 08:26:14 AM »
Essentially - nothing really new - but a media explanation of what people on here have set out.

Boosh

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 13, 2022, 09:20:04 AM »
Such an emotional rollercoaster yesterday. First mimi webb announces a tour, then the bad news about wasps followed by a great win for Liverpool.

I have woken up this morning with a more positive mindset. If we go into admin and are relegated, we will have a fresh start and let’s be honest it will only be one year down there. It could be a great chance to build spirit around the club. Fighting back in the face of our adversity. I will be there regardless. Hopefully the news will sting less and less once we can process the consequences more.

There’s still hope COYW

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 13, 2022, 09:23:51 AM »
Such an emotional rollercoaster yesterday. First mimi webb announces a tour, then the bad news about wasps followed by a great win for Liverpool.

I have woken up this morning with a more positive mindset. If we go into admin and are relegated, we will have a fresh start and let’s be honest it will only be one year down there. It could be a great chance to build spirit around the club. Fighting back in the face of our adversity. I will be there regardless. Hopefully the news will sting less and less once we can process the consequences more.

There’s still hope COYW

If "THEY" take the P Share off of us then we will have little hope. It will be a slow re-build like Exeter.  BUT god knows where, as a tainted brand, we will play.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Boosh

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 13, 2022, 09:33:02 AM »
It would be crazy if they were to take the P share from us. English rugby is struggling and they’ll need all the top clubs in the top league. Particularly when you consider the amounts of players we have supplied to England in recent times. Worcester fair enough but they would be foolish to relegate us

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 13, 2022, 09:34:31 AM »
It would be crazy if they were to take the P share from us. English rugby is struggling and they’ll need all the top clubs in the top league. Particularly when you consider the amounts of players we have supplied to England in recent times. Worcester fair enough but they would be foolish to relegate us

You are talking about the RFU and PRL- crazy covers them.
Let me tell you something cucumber

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 13, 2022, 09:40:29 AM »

You are talking about the RFU and PRL- crazy covers them.

This

It seems that if the rumours about other clubs are anything like the case, they would be fine with a 6 club Prem....hardly box office....

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 13, 2022, 09:43:12 AM »

There’s still hope COYW

If "THEY" take the P Share off of us then we will have little hope. It will be a slow re-build like Exeter.  BUT god knows where, as a tainted brand, we will play.

Let me have the 'P' share. THEY will never find it 8)
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Rifleman Harris

• Wasps Rugby Fan and MND Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 13, 2022, 09:48:28 AM »
Baxter wants a 10 team Premiership.

Boosh

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 13, 2022, 09:50:18 AM »
You see the way our basically third team competed at home to a Munster side including O’Mahony, De Allende, Murray etc. We do have potential.

Not to mention the crowds, not so long ago we were drawing 30k and at our lowest ebb on Sunday had over 10k. How many other clubs are drawing that? Even Coventry City before promotion were not getting that

WaspsZebra

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 13, 2022, 09:54:59 AM »
Hi All, i just wanted to jump on here and just express how i’m feeling in this current situation, it’s heartbreaking, waking up today i just wanted to go back to bed after hearing the news, i love going to the games, it makes my weekend watching the wasps win week in week out. i’m really going to miss it if we end up going into administration.
COYW

baldpaul101

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 13, 2022, 09:55:52 AM »
Does anyone know if they have actually removed the P Share from Warriors?

WaspsZebra

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 13, 2022, 10:01:21 AM »
Does anyone know if they have actually removed the P Share from Warriors?
I don’t think they have mate

Boosh

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 13, 2022, 10:06:22 AM »
https://twitter.com/chrisjonespress/status/1580462219262713856?s=46&t=7skgxttSUYsHLF0ugsjK2Q

Crazy to think a club could have such a long period without a home game through no fault of their own.