Always a Wasp

Author Topic: TIGERS FREE TICKETS  (Read 3589 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: TIGERS FREE TICKETS
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2022, 11:24:03 AM »
Obviously I am in a minority but I have continued to watch Prem games that are on BT sport. I watched games other than Wasps before & will continue to do so.
It will never be the same without Wasps, I very much doubt I will go to watch any live games and would not pay extra for BT sport if it wasn't already part of my package.

As for transferring my allegiance to another club? Whoever thinks that might happen is delusional.

Personally I hold Wasps & Wasp alone to blame for this, yes PRL, RFU, HMRC, CC Council etc etc could have been more helpful & understanding but at the end of the day, no one else can be to blame IMO.

I have tried to watch other Prem games as no League games leaves a big hole in my weekends. However, I've not managed to watch any of them right through. The enthusiasm simply isn't there.
Personally, I blame the Revenue as I hate the bastards. Same as parking wardens. They are fundamentally evil. Does any child say that they want to be a taxman when they grow up?

The deil cam fiddlin' thro' the town, And danc'd awa wi' th' Exciseman, And ilka wife cries, "Auld Mahoun, I wish you luck o' the prize, man."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 12:00:30 PM by Rossm »
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2022, 08:00:05 AM »
I have tried to watch other Prem games as no League games leaves a big hole in my weekends. However, I've not managed to watch any of them right through. The enthusiasm simply isn't there.

I joined my local club, Stratford-upon-Avon RFC. It cost me £50 for the season. For that, I get free entry, free parking, free programs (not that I actually will or did take one).

I got to watch a couple of games on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The quality of the play was quite good. The refereeing was very good. The games flowed very quickly, with only minor interruptions.

It is only 10 minutes from my house, at most.

I was in my Wasps shirt, and met quite a few other Wasps supporters there, many were season ticket holders.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2022, 12:33:09 PM »

I joined my local club, Stratford-upon-Avon RFC. It cost me £50 for the season. For that, I get free entry, free parking, free programs (not that I actually will or did take one).

I got to watch a couple of games on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The quality of the play was quite good. The refereeing was very good. The games flowed very quickly, with only minor interruptions.

It is only 10 minutes from my house, at most.

I was in my Wasps shirt, and met quite a few other Wasps supporters there, many were season ticket holders.

Good club, played there many times, know the DoR well.