General Category > Wasps Rugby Discussion

Time for positivity.

(1/45) > >>

Wombles:
Time for us to look forward rather than back! So on this wet old winters day why don’t we name one positive/good/exciting reason each about our return next season. For me….

Games at clubs like London Scottish, Richmond. Not on TV so like the BBC Grandstand/amateur days where you actually go to the games to see it, thus sharing time with oppo fans and families in a smaller more exciting atmosphere.

mike909:
Hopefully being able to double up on visiting my FinL in res care home in Solihull and seeing New Wasps. Plus reasons to go down the SW peninsula for a weekend away or going to Jersey for the first time.

jamestaylor002:
I'm feeling positive about the chance to go to some great away days that weren't possible during our time in the Premiership - thinking Cornwall in particular.

I'm also feeling positive about getting another chance to support our team. You don't know what you've got until it's gone, so I will be making even more of an effort to support our team.

Harry the wasp:
The fact that we are there at all and have survived.

Shugs:
I’m really looking forward to some news about players joining us rather than the reverse. I’m also looking forward to really caring about the outcome of a game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version