Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wheels Coming off at Glaws  (Read 5820 times)

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Wheels Coming off at Glaws
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2020, 04:31:31 PM »
If finances are as rumoured at Irish, it raises the question whether Irish are hanging out for some compensation. I’m not saying it’s the case, rather that it is something to consider.

That would have to go to a PRL/RFU tribunal and bearing in mind the pitiful ruling against Sale on behalf of Glos.. I can't see LI pursuing things.. perhaps that was the reasoning behind Glos snapping up Skivs .. "What's the worse that can happen".

Hymenoptera

• Trevor Leotas Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2020, 04:47:14 PM »
Shouldn't this thread be Re-Titled to 'Tigers Wheels Continue to Fall Off'.
On and off the field, what the hell is going on..from a fanbase that love throwing stone at everyone else, I can't same i'm not enjoying it.

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2020, 05:50:55 PM »
Indeed Hymoneptera. I've always disliked the arrogance around Tigers. Their problem is that they have been poor for three or four seasons but don't quite seem to believe it. The players look to be the same. There's something very wrong there but I'd be lying if I said I hoped they could find the solution.

baldpaul101

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2020, 05:03:31 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/53325701

More people leaving.
Teague I get as the new coach will want his own team but Grobler is yet another decent playing leaving....

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2020, 10:26:49 AM »
I don't think any coach that was awarded a job, but then was usurped by the boards new appointment, would want to stay.. which makes me curious as to how the Murphy/Borthwick scenario works out.

Murphy is Tigers through and through so I doubt the board will sack him for fear of further disrupting the players squad.. which means Borthwick might be on a hiding to nothing